- Introduced new house storage system, this is to stop players losing gear and reduce/eliminate dupes
- Crates are no longer used
- Upgrade storage via windows key on the house
- Access storage via windows key on the house
- Storage levels have been introduced
- 1x small crate = 1 level
- 1x large crate = 2 levels
- Max storage values have not changed
- All crates will be automatically converted into the correct storage level
crateinventories will be merged, no gear should be lost during this process
- Houses can no longer be robbed
- To access the inventory of a house you must have the keys and the house owner must be online
- There are no changes to the T inventory on houses
- Removed Storage crates from markets
- Storage boxes no longer have a use
- Fixed markers for new houses not showing up on the map until server restart
- Bolt cutters can no longer be used to break into houses
- Jail button now only disables if player is not near police base
- Fixed open fed door script for police
- Lockpicks can no longer be used in
safezone(unless on medic)
Patch #1 (07/10/16)
- Moved hops out of
safezoneto south kav
- Moved Yeast out of
safezoneto north kav
- Moved Bottler out of
- Removed Moonshine (not bottled) from the speakeasy.
- Removed cornmeal from the speakeasy and beachside bar.
- Fixed virtual items not getting removed from staff when they leave god mode.
- Added anti-duplication checks for housing.
Patch #2 (12/10/16)
- Fixed house virtual inventory saying it's full when it isn't.
- Disabled hazard lights.
- Night vision goggles now sell for $0
pendingmoney duplication fix.
Patch #3 (19/10/16)
- Modified positioning of the nameUI to stay centered on different UI sizes
- Added spam filter to house storage
- Added check to house storage to not store an item if it failed to remove off your player
- Added 5m distance check to unflipping vehicles
- Added 1km/h speed check to unflipping vehicles
- Fixed unflipping vehicles on bridges blowing them up
- Added 5m distance check to pulling out players
- Added 4km/h speed check to pulling out players
- Disabled knocking out in strict safezones
- Added cops to allowed factions for lock picking in strict safezones
- Streamlined inventoryOpened EVH
- Added check to inventoryOpened EVH to prevent an exploit that allowed opening of another player's backpack while doing an animation
- Each chop shop is only accessable by one person at a time to prevent duplicating profits from a single vehicle
Patch #4 (20/10/16)
- Fixed exploit in the anti-vdm script where your health would be set to full
- Added additional checks to house scripts to ensure items do not duplicate